Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap beats by dre ver minor things I

Make us start ……"
My wry smile:"And intelligent person's making contact with have been very difficult, with understand my intelligent person to play idea more difficult.Mr. Jin, I am to have lend machine to make the lord male they know I at set up an industry of viewpoint, but have never thought a lord Mr. they will demand me.Lord male with my elder brothers also have no so silly, can't make me have life danger.Just, I this appearance live really difficult see here, what does this calculate?Let me return to song so difficult?"
The week Yu shakes head:"You had better what don't also think, wanted to don't also use.The mood that Bo Fu is annoyed by you isn't very good, I seek him to discuss."He also walked and left the door that I looking at half to open by myself to continue to daze.

Chapter 234 is at the end of one's rope(4)


The second day one whole day, Sun Ce all have no again, not know is be annoyed by me, is still a mood also not good, I also didn't come out door, this appearance, let how I walk go out.The time in afternoon, I trailed Liao Kao to walk to walk in the house and wanted to adapt to a life like this, can this felling is very suffered, also very embarrassed.The greater half year that suddenly thinks of me to also like this lock elder brother Yun in the home, he affirms also so suffered, is really a bad matter don't can make, present generation retribution at at present.I really let an elder brother down, have been making him worried and include now.
In the evening, the moonlight out of the window as water fresh and cool soft the United States, but my heart can not fall calm, so several year boon such as brothers of friendship, let I give put across now this appearance.Leave window way, return to body to see the piano that Sun Ce makes people go fetch in the afternoon, my wry smile, he considers too thoughtful, no wonder that the iron chain on the hand is so long.Slowly fondle piano Xian, along with the musical sound, I start to remember to associate with Sun Ce of point intravenous drop drop:Jing county city outside army camp the inside met for the first time, I mutually forced by dead, the appearance of the tight eyebrows of Sun Ce Zhou well funny;In the city, under the moonlight of he and the male Jin made me have the impulse to become a friend with them for the first time;Can not get five elder brothers, Sun Ce of the angry abnormality starts giving me a Ba main of heroic spirit felling;And when big Joe's elder sister get married Sun Ce of natural and unrestrained elegance;Become virtuous outside small village inside, collapsed and fainted medium of Sun Ce;Escape road up often stir Sun Ce whom I joke;Song city inside, don't think Sun Ce of the eyeful imprecation when I leave;Set up to smile to listen to my Xu saying the whole Sun Ce in the industry city;On Yangtze River, use my whistle voice, the musical sound of week Yu takes with wine of Sun Ce;The new city city inside is hugged me bosom, begging me don't leave of Sun Ce ……, these presents one by one at present at me.
I this is how?I why always can not forget these, can not let go with their feelings, which afraid I clearly know that we are all finally enemies, can I still keep canning not letting go these, is such of the prisoner is living, I should willingly bear.That I exactly are brothers feelings to them, still true such as Sun Ce say, I to be he to have special feelings?But, in my felling,cheap beats by dre, I feel I to have been brothers feelings to Sun Ce.Is it I that am getting wronger?What kind of final outcome will this feelings include?Xu Mu sighs to seem and then ring in the ear, don't I really understand I?
"Several year emotion, what should one do?The love hates a choice, too difficult mutually melt;My heart, return to where?BE with not of faintness, I really don't understand and rather have a dream, all of the boon and hatred throw empty;In a dream life can take life and death as to get empty.The human life how lead, draw a deep sigh, ask heaven, how like this play joke on?Why not make me come also in a hurry, go to also in a hurry, everything floats to spread with the breeze."
Because what singing terminates is the voice that the piano Xian splits, I foolishly see to drive piano Xian the finger of the laceration, how long don't play the piano, will hurt oneself.Even now, the door is opened, Sun Ce and week Yu hurtled to come in a while.Don't wait I to talk, Sun Ce came over here and tooked a look bloodshed finger:"You this is why on earth, always want to hurt oneself."
I don't think as well so, can arrive river east each time, my seeming to be will get hurt.See finger, my wry smile:"I don't think as well.Just still not habit ……play the piano like this, 1 didn't be careful, ……"
Two individuals are in a short while silent, Sun Ce tored a piece of dress Jin to wrap finger.Looking at Sun Ce carefully the package live maimed finger, I want to smile:"You why the need for and like this make a fuss over minor things, I ain't for the first time either to get hurt, which harm unlikely this is heavy?Say again, if is my blood of skull, will you also love like this?"
Hear this words, 2 people all wrinkled up eyebrows, the week Yu then said:"You what is this a stem?You must say these words to harm our hearts?I know that you are very suffered, we are also suffered, but, you want to do like this, can not hate us."
My title tooks a look him:"Have no, how will I hate you?You right, wrong on me.I at the beginning don't should fool you, now that fool you, not the brings about feelings on you, if I to you, be like treat Yuan Shao they are similar, we can't were like this, either.But, I am really beyond control myself.These year I have been liking an antinomy, in male, I have to implement my own job, at private, I can not let go the friendship to you, I really want to work up loyalty righteousness two whole, can I failed, I really failed."The tears slides past my face in front of them for the first time.These days' covering up pain and sufferings under the mild outward appearance is still taken out by me.2 people silently look at me and also no longer talk.
Led in a short while, I stretched hand to wipe out tears:"Calculate, say these and have now what use?Bo Fu, make me return to song, live in the jail, I O.K. lead.You trust, this epidemic as long as lead once, can't be infected again, I can't occupy."
Sun Ce once pulls my shoulder and made me lift up head to see him:"Why?Why would you not like to stay here?Would you so not like to see us?Or, do you basically don't want to live here?Do you want to do what?Do you still keep thinking how to return to, return to Cao to hold to nearby go and right?Don't you ever think, I can't make you return to, absolutely can't give you up again."
I shook head:"Bo Fu, you aren't understand.I what don't want to do as well, I am to want to return to, can you can't put me, the thing like this wears on me, I still have what ability run?Don't I how can want to see you?I lead river's purpose be come to see you, say with you, exert friend's friendship.Now, the purpose has already come to a, our gratitude and grudges are getting aller right.You put me here, I am really suffered.You are more good to me, my in the mind is more sorry and ashamed, prefer to you kill I, I just lead."
"Is sorry and ashamed?You always think these.We are the beguilements for blaming you, but our friendship not leave ah, can we kill you?Say again, even if I can endure heart to help your dead Zhi, you can really let go of all everythings and walk of feel at ease?You a heart beg dead and exactly feel at ease by yourself for the sake of you, still for letting I and Mr. the Jin is guilty whole life?"
Hope the pressing vision of Sun Ce Duo Duo, I sigh:"You have what can have qualms of conscience of, all of from beginning to ends are that I am cheating you, all my a person of wrong.We are enemies, since you would not like to give up Zheng world, this game, should not have the heart of this kindness.Again say, I once gave the old general one to provide a form, with that, you kill me ten times all should, world absolutely can't someone say you, so, you also went a big enemy and also helped my loyal, everyone has an advantage."
I don't lift this to provide a form O.K. some, this says, Sun Ce's facial expression all changed and held my shoulder to put out strength to flutter:"Provide a form, do you still lift that to provide a form?You wrote some what things?You are my river east is the officers and men all fool?You are me and Mr. is the Jin an ungrateful Tu?Or you want world person all joke we?Or do you want to help Cao to hold with this kind of way?To, I finally understood, you were to want to help Cao to hold with this way, you rather use life to help Cao to hold, hurt me, is this the loyal that you say?Your brothers sense of honor?The loyalty righteousness that you beg two whole?Your heart is where exactly?Still just does the Cao hold there and right?Now that you want to do like this, Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment