Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats by Dre Electroplating d that 10% shares of

Snow maple is confusing double of to see me, four eyes blend towards seeing, being spiritual-snow maple had no dint to move any further after 45 times violently trembling and attached Jiao to breathe heavily on me.The good short while snow maple just small voice says:"Elder brother, snow Feng can not satisfy you, snow maple isn't good."I say with smile:"The maple son is very good,Beats by Dre Electroplating, the maple that I am very happy to like very much with snow is together."Snow maple says with smile:"The maple son will make the elder brother comfortable."Finish saying from my body top and bottom, become overdo to go, one mouthful my younger brother the younger brother contain in the mouth.Wen Run but the felling for feeling a tingling sensation spreads and dashes forward my whole body-intense emotion later on, I take advantage of an opportunity and the snow maple double fix.The double fixs to me now although the meaning isn't that big,to little elder sister Yun and snow maple the advantage is getting tooer many.When snow maple wakes up from the double fix, the surprise thousand times tells me:"Younger brother, I broke a bottleneck stage, I could turn in really and falsely!"I smile to embrace the snow maple in the delight:"Then the double fixs several times, you can catch up elder sister Lin to attain the state that the nature and man unites as one.Ten thousand method natures, the maple son doesn't want to pursue intentionally what, so to your fix for have an advantage."Snow maple head the bosom that stick at me be full of to happily say:"Elder brother, the maple son knows.But the maple son is very happy, maple son now what also not want, what also not think, thinks with elder brother forever together."I kissed snow maple for a while:"I am similar to the maple son, can't throw down yours."Lookinging at a sky is quickly bright, I and snow maple took a bath for a while, wore good clothes and arrived at a living room.Elder sister Lin has already got up and goes to the bedroom of orchid son.
Because Lin Jia of of mishap, the maids at first all walked, the so big room seemed to be empty.Snow maple arrives at a kitchen to start to do to come early on one's own initiative, certainly is limited by the type of fruits vegetable.Because ever since that time three female be reformed body by me, early have already done not need to be had a meal, as long as absorb natural spiritual influence conversion be all right for energy.Now, Lin Lan Er is also similar to them.But we by all means want to associate with outside others, so the habit that has been keeping to eat some fruits vegetables , certainly, faces delicious delicacy of food, we are also happy to get one satisfied joy of eating, also 1 kind to enjoy.Is proper as I am wanting to see Lin Lan Er, Lin Lan Er incredibly ran out and just was dressed in an underwear on of body, the skin baring deeply overflowed ash black, see this body reformation completely come to a the medium effect of anticipating.Lin Lan Er ashamedly saw my one eye, urgently blunt the blunt ground run into a bathroom.Little elder sister Yun and elder sister Lins come out later on.Elder sister Lin longly says to me:"Younger brother, orchid son one hearts all put on you now, you canned must be good friends with to treat her so much."I ordered to nod and looking at elder sister Lin to said:"The elder sister trusts.I to you 4 is similar, just discommoded you, after all I can not give your in the middle whichever person the love of the integrity."Little elder sister Yun is some to excitedly say in one side:"Liked a younger brother, hereafter not be saying words liking this again, we all know your intention, we also all think with you forever together."Looking at two female firm visions, I temporarily have no language, can heart but is matchless happiness.
Once ate breakfast, just at the right moment at 6:00.Little elder sister Yun and snow maple carry out Lin Lan Er to receive the business that Lin Heng gives birth to share, I and the orchid son is going to visit a clock from Jean, elder sister Lin also wants to go, so we open a blue precious stone under the guide line of orchid son and arrived at city north the clock is from Jean's villa.Clock from Jean's villa more general, but the villa is indeed a flower and grass bushiness on all sides, had an unique style, saw to this Ms. Zhong's nature pretty good, because love flower and grass of the person know to care and love life most at least and like to have no with a life time to contend for.
The notification that passes villa guard, the clock knows from Jean to is Lin Jia's sister to come to visit and incredibly face out in person.I conjectured this aunt Zhong and had a liking for go to also however is about 30 years old, the shape is also quite good, calculate up is a beauty.Plus regularly a smoked pottery at the upper-class society,cheap beats by dre, seem to be Yong to permit stylish but don't fall a vulgar fat again.If not that elder sister Lin tells me her to be quick to is 50 years old, I still really dare not believe.However her spirit isn't so good, and shows unintentionally the air of concern now,
See Lin Lan Er and elder sister Lin, clock from Jean an embrace 2 people, the tears flowed down.Two sisters after calling an aunt Zhong also lay prone on the clock to cry from Jean's bosom.I have some strange clocks from Jean's reaction, but again temporarily not the friendly absolute being read to check to explore and say a clock again from Jean also not is what bad person.Clock from Jean comfort for a while, two females see the appearance that I knit the brows in the part and smile for a while:"After seeing the late lament have some to rude in behavior, let this kid laugh."I am also tiny to say with smile:"Aunt Zhong good, you are so good to elder sister Lin and the orchid son, I had some to envy."Clock from Jean's wry smile for a while, don't say what, took us to arrive at a living room.Lin Lan Er hasn't fallen, say from Jean to the clock:If"aunt Zhong, I and elder sister this time come is think-" orchid son haven't finished saying, clock from Jean interrupt she, let the maid after pouring tea get out just looking at Lin Jia's sister to say:"See to this kid's relationship with you not and generally shout."
Lin Jia sister facial expression a red, elder sister Lin in brief introduced my relationship with them from Jean to the clock, certainly don't reveal my true identity, but said that my dry elder sister is gold group dragon's president, ha ha, little elder sister Yun became my dry elder sister, also is really funny,beats by dre cheap.
The clock tooks a look me to say from Jean:"Now that you want to inherit Heng dollar group for orchid son, I also the truth actually said.The orchid son wants to inherit Heng dollar group now, the difficulty is many!"Finished saying to give a deep sigh 1, raised to beat to just mean to say words of I, introduced the circumstance of this momentary period Heng dollar group.
Originally, after Lin Heng living of corpse be found out, plum flower the beautiful son and some people of company again secret disappear, group the inner part have already started fight for faction.Only the minority once were subjected to the person of Lin Shi brothers favor still and insist with clock to guard Lin Jia's property from Jean, the others all start intriguing against each other.Among them, Li Qiang is the most arrogant, the battle wears his/her own background over hard, someone in Kyoto, incredibly use bad means, Be kidnap to the sons and daughters of sea, Zhang Hao, force them turn in the Heng dollar share within group to under own, for sweeping something under the carpet, 2 people's board director's identity temporarily reserves.And Li Qiang is still striking bell from Jean's idea now, the clock is still responsible for internal business of group completely now from Jean, so temporarily don't dare to start, and the clock didn't become a house up to now from Jean, can not grasp the hold is either.If exaction Lee is to also appropriate to oneself from Jean's share the clock, so he is gradually a new president, and can swallow Lin Jia's share and property.Is also can annoy of BE, Li Qiang still finds out the whereabouts of orchid son from Jean to the clock, the reason is perfectly deservedly letting the orchid son do his daughter-in-law, by so doing canning hug all shares of having persistence a dollar group.
I more listen to more spirit and at last unexpectedly cannot help but to loudly say:"Hey Hey, this is that he digs one's owns grave, no wonder that I!"The clock sees me from Jean like this say and quickly advise a way:"Is alas, your Dou however his.The best way is also to throw an all shares, can get one part of properties now!"Lin Jia's sister mutually sees a to smile, the orchid son says:"The aunt trusts, aren't we just afraid of him!As for why you don't want to ask, in fine is a national head of state to also want to give elder brother Yun a face."Clock from Jean interrogative but shockedly looking at me, she is to have never listenned to my this number person.I say with smile:"Aunt Zhong trusts, although the words of orchid son are some to give greatly,deal with Li Qiang, I still have to pretty much hold.Just we need that 10% shares of yours now.Don't know you-"the clock saw me from Jean like this say, the station was started:"Like, I believe you, for the sake of the late lament, I fight ascend on fighting, greatly not later orchid son and wild goose son feed me!"I am a bit interrogative clock from Jean why promise so generous, just meant to say words, have already been again interrupted from Jean by the clock:"You want to ask why do I like this and generously promise you?Let me come to tell you."Immediately after, the clock is since Jean spoke a feeling person's story.


Chapter 36 Heng dollar group winds and clouds


From the clock from the Jean person's story, I and the Lin Jia Er femaleses knew that she didn't become the reason of house up to now.Originally clock from Jean's university and Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment